Denmark, Western Australia
- where karri meets water -
This self-contained cottage is located midway from town to ocean beach, and is spacious, comfortable and inviting.
Beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cedar cottage with inlet glimpses nestled amongst the karris.
Three minute drive to town and a short drive to local beaches and other sights to see. Wander down to the Bibbulmun Track, listen to the birdlife or just enjoy the tranquil location.
The cottage is most suitable for families and sleeps up to 6 people. It is also ideal for couples seeking a romantic get-away.
There is a NO SMOKING policy for this property.
The fully self-contained cottage has:
- Bedding (all linen supplied)
- Cooking facilities, including stove, microwave
- Good selection of pots and pans
- TV/DVD Player
- CD player and selected music CD’s
- Selection of DVD movies and documentaries
- Kids board games
- Refrigerator, with small freezer
- Iron, ironing board
- Washing machine, trough and dryer
- Main bedroom has double bed
- Other bedrooms have two single beds/bunks
- Barbeque and outdoor setting
View from verandah and master bedroom.
A comprehensive list of places to visit in the area, restaurants and wineries, activities to undertake and things to see is provided in the Cottage file. Or you could just relax!